If you love seafood, I know you love shrimp. It's so versatile so you can expect to have it in so many different ways. It is also really fast to cook, so whipping up a shrimp dish in a pinch is the way to go. Shrimp in garlic sauce is one of my favorite ways to have shrimp prepared. It's always on the menu of a Portuguese or Spanish (Spain) restaurant but now you can have it at home.
Let's Get Cooking!
If you love this shrimp dish, you will also love this creamy shrimp florentine pasta recipe here!
- 2 lb medium- large shrimp peeled & deveined
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp goya adobo seasoning
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp garlic minced
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- parley garnish
- Add shrimp into a large bowl with the adobo seasoning and mix. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. When hot, add shrimp and cook for 3-4 minutes until they start to turn pink.
- Add garlic, lemon juice, paprika, and crushed red pepper and stir, cooking for 3-4 minutes.
- Transfer to serving dish and garnish with parsley.
Tried this recipe?Mention @itairaeats on Instagram and hashtag #itairaeats!
Leave a Reply